Abstract submission is now closed.
Click here to visit the registration page.
You can still view the Call for Abstracts using this link. This document gives full details on abstract regulations, abstract format, how to submit, the selection process and how accepted abstracts will be presented, as well as the full list of topics and sub-topics.
Sign up to the Congress mailing list to receive email reminders about key deadlines
Present your research
- Multiple proffered paper slots in the main Congress programme – more slots available than at an in-person meeting!
- ‘Top Abstracts session’ dedicated especially to proffered papers
- Moderated ‘Posters in the Spotlight’ session for selected presenters to give mini oral presentations
- e-poster galleries, with recorded audio clips accompanying each PDF e-poster
- Digital abstract gallery
Join our LIVE Virtual Poster Discussion Session
“The best e-poster experience I’ve ever had since the pandemic happened”. Participant’s feedback at a recent EACR virtual event
Using a networking platfrom called Gather, we will host a poster discussion session with the top 200 abstract presenters. This is your chance to present your work to a large audience, including speakers and EACR Board members, who already love this new tool. It’s just missing the tea, coffee and wine…
- Cancer Cell Biology
- Cancer Genomics
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Tumor Evolution and Heterogeneity
- Drug Resistance
- Biomarkers in Tissue And Blood
- Signaling Pathways
- Translational Research
- Experimental / Molecular Therapeutics, Pharmacogenomics
- Tumour Immunology
- Radiobiology / Radiation Oncology
- Molecular and Genetic Epidemiology
- Prevention and Early Detection
- Tumour Biology