27th Congress of the European
Association for Cancer Research
27th Congress of the European Association for Cancer Research
Abstract submission deadline: 08 March 2021
Sign up to the Congress mailing list to receive email reminders about key deadlines
Those who submit an abstract for the EACR 2021 Virtual Congress have the chance to present their research as a digital poster, poster spotlight talk or proffered paper talk.
You can submit and edit your abstract for the congress using the link below.
Click here to submit or edit your abstract
Call for Abstracts
Click here to access the Call for Abstracts (PDF)
The document gives full details on abstract regulations, abstract format, how to submit, the selection process and how accepted abstracts will be presented, as well as the full list of topics and sub-topics.
Present your research
- Multiple proffered paper slots in the main Congress programme - more slots available than at an in-person meeting!
- ‘Top Abstracts session’ dedicated especially to proffered papers
- Moderated 'Posters in the Spotlight' session for selected presenters to give mini oral presentations
- e-poster galleries, with recorded audio clips accompanying each PDF e-poster
- Digital abstract gallery
- Cancer Cell Biology
- Cancer Genomics
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Tumor Evolution and Heterogeneity
- Drug Resistance
- Biomarkers in Tissue And Blood
- Signaling Pathways
- Translational Research
- Experimental / Molecular Therapeutics, Pharmacogenomics
- Tumour Immunology
- Radiobiology / Radiation Oncology
- Molecular and Genetic Epidemiology
- Prevention and Early Detection
- Tumour Biology
15 January 2021
Abstract submission deadline
08 March 2021
Early rate registration deadline
05 May 2021
Late rate registration opens
06 May 2021
Sorry. You need to upgrade your browser
You are using Internet Explorer 8
This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.