Bursary application deadline: 08 March 2021
We are awarding bursaries to assist members of the European Association for Cancer Research from countries with low income or middle-income economies, as defined by the World Bank, to attend the virtual congress. Each Meeting Bursary gives a full free registration.
Not an EACR member yet?
Membership starts at just €25 for students. Click here to find out more and join online.
Eligibility for an EACR 2021 meeting bursary
- You are a current EACR member. Find out more
- You are currently based in a country with a low or middle-income economy, as defined by the World Bank. Click here and scroll down to see the current list on the World Bank website.
- Meeting Bursaries are targeted at members who, without additional funding, would not be able to attend the conference. Please consider your financial need before applying and demonstrate it in your application.
- Applicants must have submitted an abstract for the congress on the congress website.
How to apply
- Download the Application Form
- Carefully read the guidelines and eligiblity before completing the form
- Email completed forms to Claire Sullivan [email protected] by 23:59 CET on 08 March 2021
- Applicants can expect to hear the result of the evaluation after 06 April 2021
Do you have a question about Meeting Bursaries?
Contact Claire Sullivan [email protected]